- Organize national/regional/international
conferences, workshops, expert consultations, seminars
etc. and also support and assist other organizations
for such activities.
- Provide assistance to young agricultural
scientists in research through modest grants,
assistance to small field projects etc.
- Encourage and support post-graduate students in
agriculture through awards, scholarships etc.
- Develop linkages or partnerships with national,
regional and international agriculture and related
institutions and societies.
- Dissemination of technical informations through
- Particiapte in national/international conferences,
seminars, symposia etc.
Recognize, and honour individuals or organizations by
awards and medals that have made significant and
measurable contributions to improving agricultural
production and food security. Beyond recognizing
people and organizations for their accomplishments,
these awards would also serve as a means of
establishing role models, which would inspire others.